Thursday, April 16, 2009

Doctors Appointments!

Okay, so I have an appointment with a doctor up at John Hopkins next Thursday, April 23rd. He is supposed to be one of the best. He specializes in Chiari. I found out today that my insurance won't cover for me to go up and see him, but I am going anyway. I am supposed to go to Duke the week after that to see a different Neuro. I figure it is always good to get two different opinions. I will keep everyone updated.
I have not been feeling to well lately. My headaches are back full force and I have alot of muscle weaknes in my left leg. I feel like since he turned my shunt up that I am having high pressure headaches on top of the Chiari headaches. My neck is just flat out killing me. With all the medication I am on I am having a hard time just thinking straight. I hope to get some answers next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment