Thursday, July 23, 2009

Follow up with Dr. Rigamonti

I saw Dr. Rigamonti this morning for my follow up visit. I got all of my stiches and staples out from all 8 incision sights. He is really happy with how things are going. WHEW, I was nervous. He seems to thing the headaches are rebound headaches from stopping narcotics cold instead of weaning and also he had my shunt at the lowest setting as a precaution so that not much fluid would be draining down my lumbar region where I had the leak to make sure that I would not start leaking again, since he had such a hard time fixing the leak. So he adjusted my shunt up one setting and said he would adjust it up one more at the next visit. I am having some double vision and blurry vision and he seems to think that will subside as the shunt gets set at a higher setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment